PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF PREMIER SHOES & LOCKSMITH (PTYP) LTD
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our Websites, products, and/or services, and the choices you have associated with that information.
Personal information can be anything that can be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to the person’s name, address, date of birth, marital status, contact information, financial records, credit information, medical history, where one travels, and intentions to acquire products and services.
We use your data to provide and improve the our Websites and services. By using our Websites, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties where:
- we have your consent;
- we use third parties to assist us in providing services and you have elected to receive one of those services. The third party would only be allowed to use your information for the purposes of providing that service to you; or
- we are compelled by law or a court order to do so, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by Premier Shoes & Locksmith (Pty) Ltd, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Premier Shoes & Locksmith (Pty) Ltd, our Websites, visitors to our Websites or others.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We may choose to collect personal information from you via our Website through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
All personal information that we may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and contact details) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 and your rights under that Act.
Premier Shoes & Locksmith (Pty) Ltd uses the collected information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Websites, services and/or products
- To notify you about changes to our Websites, services and/or products
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Websites, services and/or products when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Websites, services and/or products Service
- To monitor the usage of our Websites, services and/or products
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Websites and services (“Service Providers”), to provide services on our behalf, to perform Website or service related services or to assist us in analysing how our Website and services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Websites.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en